Are you between 16 – 30 and live in Wandsworth?
Then this is your chance to pitch your business idea to panel and receive start-up funding and support to get your idea off the ground.
Five young entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to access:
• Start-up funding (x 5 grants): £800 £500 (x2) £300 (x2)
Support included in the package:
• 1:1 business support for 2 years
• Membership from Cork (co-working space in Tooting) OR stand at Southside and stall at Tooting Market
• Financial Management (1 hr)
• Social Media Support (1 hr)
• Three mentoring sessions from BLP’s CEO Stuart Thomason
• Two hour mentoring session with Soraya Lavery of Wandsworth Foodies
• Branding mentoring session with Creative by Roopa
Stuart Thomason, CEO Business Launchpad
Neil Churchill, Manager Southside Centre
Jenni Asiama, Programme Manager, Wandsworth Enterprise Week
This grant fund is targeted at young people aged between 16 -30 living in Wandsworth. If your business consists of partners then you can only apply as a group.
*If you require pre-application support or have any questions do not hesitate to contact Business Launchpad at email@example.com
We will be shortlisting 10 young people to pitch at the event on the 9th March. A pitching workshop will be available for the shortlisted candidates. Please submit your application form by Friday 23rd February HERE
You can also book a FREE one-to-one session with Regina Edada from the Prince's Trust on 5 March.
18-30 unemployed or working part time? Find out how the Prince’s Trust can help and support you to kick start your business idea.
Book your half hour time slot HERE
16-30 year olds in Wandsworth
Trident Business Centre , 89 Bickersteth Rd , Tooting , London, SW17 9SH
Trident Business Centre
89 Bickersteth Rd