All startups have big dreams, and for many this means working with big businesses, which can increase brand visibility, customer awareness and raise revenues. However, pitching to a buyer can be a complex and sometimes daunting process. So how can ensure your food product is what they're looking for and make your offering irresistible to them?
In this informative workshop with speakers from Virgin Trains and Borough Market, you will learn:
- what buyers are looking for in new suppliers
- how to identify the right buyer for your product
- how to approach them and grab their attention
- how to win contracts with the likes of Virgin Trains
- top tips on pitching
- how to manage relationships with buyers
You will also hear from entrepreneurs such as Laura Amos from The Dessert Deli who has supplied to Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Whole Foods Market and Fortnum & Mason and Melanie Smith founder of Smith and Sinclair - Harvey Nichols and Fenwick - about how they managed to get their foot in the door of major retailers, the challenges they encountered and the lessons they learnt along the way.
The Exhibit , 12 Balham Station Road, London, SW12 9SG
12 Balham Station Road