Public Relations (PR) is a necessity for the growth of any business. However, it is often viewed as a luxury that many entrepreneurs feel is beyond their reach, due to hefty PR agency fees they cannot afford.
In the first part of our PR masterclass, PR Consultant Trudy Lister will equip you with the tools you need to create and develop your own PR campaign - whatever stage you are at with your business.
You will learn:
- what is PR and why do you need it
- the press release – what is it and where can it be used
- how to identify your target media
- what’s the story?
- top tips and tricks to get your business noticed by the press
- how to write your own press release
This session will be followed by How to Pitch to Journalists, by Rebecca Burn-Callander, former enterprise editor at the Daily and Sunday Telegraph.
Start up and established SME business owners and freelancers
The Alma , The Alma (The Bramford Room), 499 Old York Road, London, SW18 1TF
The Alma (The Bramford Room)
499 Old York Road