Even on a tight budget you have a lot more access to new clients than you realise. In this enjoyable, interactive workshop, Mel Larsen, Dream Project Coach will help you to clarify whom you really want to attract and the creative ways you can use your existing networks to find them.
You’ll find that that what most people think of as ‘networking’ is only the tip of the iceberg.
Suitable for: small businesses including start-ups, freelancers and solopreneurs who are ready to take their business to a new level
What you will gain:
• information on how networks work and why they are so powerful
• personal insights into how networks can support your business growth
• examples of how to make the most of your networks
• strategies for tapping into new networks
• practical tips on growing your networks
Creative businesses - start-ups and established, designers, craft makers, artists and freelancers who are ready to take their business to a new level
Arts Consultant and founder of The Dream Project Coach
Tara Arts Theatre , 356 Garratt Lane , London, SW18 4ES
Tara Arts Theatre
356 Garratt Lane