Would you like to be more confident while speaking in public? Are you concerned that you and your company don’t come across as polished and professional as you’d like? Then this is the workshop for you.
- how to be a better public speaker
- practical tips for being more confident when presenting in person
- how to overcome your nerves
- how to give yourself a 'sense of presence’
- how to present your ideas clearly
Free handouts will be provided
This insightful workshop on public speaking and presenting in person is for anyone who wishes to improve their ability to present themselves and their business at networking events, industry conferences, or to potential clients and customers.
Creative Enterprise Coordinator, University for the Creative Arts and associate lecturer at central Saint Martin's
The Alma , The Alma (The Bramford Room), 499 Old York Road, London, SW18 1TF
The Alma (The Bramford Room)
499 Old York Road