Whether you’re trying to get the best price from a supplier or dealing with difficult colleagues, this essential workshop by Julius O’Dowd, will demonstrate the tactics and techniques you need to negotiate successfully.
Your confidence, capabilities and knowledge will grow as you are better equipped to resolve conflict, strengthen relationships and face a broader range of negotiating situations.
Over the course of this masterclass, you will learn:
• What makes a good negotiator
• Common mistakes entrepreneurs make
• Negotiating styles and when to adapt your style
• Identifying who has the ‘power’ in the negotiation and how you can change it
• Deal making techniques including pricing, using emotion and secret tactics
• Building partnerships and aiming for win/win
Entrepreneurs trying to grow their business and win contracts
Those responsible for negotiating deals with employees, suppliers and partners
Entrepreneurs interested in how negotiation works and avoiding common mistakes
Battersea Arts Centre , Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5TN
Battersea Arts Centre