The Prince’s Trust Enterprise has been supporting business Start-ups for 34 years , we offering the opportunity for you to hear, demonstrate and develop techniques used at this workshop. You will be challenged to work with others to develop a product, create a brand and marketing strategy and use your digital marketing knowledge to beat to rest.
Also hear about some top tips from other Prince’s Trust Businesses in starting a business with limited funds, alongside how The Trust can support you in developing your business idea.
• Understand steps to take a business from idea to start-up ready
• Start building your network in fun way
• Develop knowledge in how to use digital marketing material.
• Able to be creative in your brand and marketing styles.
• Ability to calculate your business’s profit and loss.
• Be inspired by what the Prince's Trust can do for you
You can also book a FREE one-to-one session with Regina Edada from the Prince's Trust on 5 March.
18-30 unemployed or working part time? Find out how the Prince’s Trust can help and support you to kick start your business idea.
Book your half hour time slot HERE
18 to 30 year olds unemployed and working or studying part time
Suitable for : creative , service and product based business ideas
Trident Business Centre , 89 Bickersteth Rd , Tooting , London, SW17 9SH
Trident Business Centre
89 Bickersteth Rd